Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace.
—Albert Schweitzer, French philosopher, physician, and musician (Nobel 1952)

Friday, October 7, 2011

Blue Koi

So we went to Blue Koi (Mission Farms location) tonight for dinner. It was recommended to us by a friend of ours whose family is also vegetarian. Blue Koi is an Asian fusion restaurant that specializes in noodles and dumplings. I thought the food was really good and there were tons of vegetarian and vegan options! In fact, after we placed our orders, the waiter asked us if we were vegetarian and then told us they could basically make any of their dishes with tofu instead of chicken, beef or shrimp. We ordered their eggplant dumplings, vegetable dumplings, and scallion pancakes to share and I ordered tofu and shitake mushrooms over noodles and we all shared the feast. Here is my tofu dish...
I thought this dish was good but my favorite was definitely the scallion pancakes. It was fun to go to a restaurant where we had so many options! I think we will definitely be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment