Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace.
—Albert Schweitzer, French philosopher, physician, and musician (Nobel 1952)

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Just for Smiles

Like I said when I restarted this blog... It's not just about healthy living and good exercise; it's also about putting some positive stuff out there when the world can seem so otherwise. There's a lot of things that can be going on around us that lead us to believe that the world is going to hell in a hand basket. Well, I don't believe that's the case and sometimes we just need things to pick us up and remind us that there is a whole lot of good in the world.

One thing I like to check out when I get tired of hearing about bombings, chemical weapons, and "Blurred Lines" is the "Good News" section on the Huffington Post website. Here is a link to it so you can read some uplifting stories...


Also, there's this Dave Matthews video from well over ten years ago that still makes me smile every time I watch it. Whether you like the Dave Matthews Band or not (although in my opinion, how could you not!) this video will brighten your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment